NYT best selling author

Monday, December 17, 2007

Misc.

Look! I won a badge and I didn't have to do anything. Isn't it cute? Thanks to Lisa McGlaun for thinking of me.




In the writing world, things are winding down. I'm on little break from writing at the moment. Working on some marketing ideas. Speaking of that, if you aren't my friend on myspace, facebook, or goodreads, why not? The links are in the side bar. Come be my BFF.

I am trying to decide what to cook for Christmas dinner. It'll be just the four of us, so I hate to put a ton of effort into it. I may have my new favorite place, Midwestern Meats, deliver me one of those "just put it in the oven" meals. If you live in the Mesa area, they are wonderful butchers and they know everything.

And as for Survivor last night... plah. I wish Courtney had won.

3 comments:

Lynn Sinclair said...

I think it's a great idea to take advantage of the "just put in the oven" meal. That way, you can sit back and enjoy the day.

I'm going to my uncle's--there will be 28 of us. Each year, there's more because my cousins keep having kids. It's hectic but fun.

Anonymous said...

Love your badge. Merry Christmas.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

I've heard that Midwestern Meats is good, but haven't been there yet.

I resolve to try it this year, since it is only a couple of miles from me!