NYT best selling author

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Cincinnati

Well, now. The Joseph Beth signing was another tremendously lovely and good-looking crowd that contained some fabulous people, including Alice Pope and some LOVELY bloggers whose names I will not mention because I'm not sure if their attendance at this event has been made public yet. But we had a terrific chat with them.

Yesterday was somewhat dimly lit, it appears, in Miss Spoobin's journey. There are sure to be other better photos out there soon of Miss Spoobin in all her glowing glory, but my camera was perhaps behaving poorly because I have neglected to personify it. Er...him.

At Mother of Mercy High School, a fabulous place, Miss Spoobin meets English teacher Mr. B:




And here is Miss Spoobin with school alum Mary who came to the event just to see us.


Finally, Miss Spoobin takes an historic view and a delicious meal at the Rookwood Bar & Grill, where we sat in a kiln with friends Ken and Janelle.


I didn't have an opportunity to take any photos at the signing, so if anyone has any, please let me know.

Heading out to West Chester soon, and then it's on to NYC, woo!

2 comments:

Buggy said...

Wow, Mr B is totally HOT!!!!

Glad the book tour is going so well, and very happy you have Miss Spoobin to keep you company.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

It was great meeting you and Cassandra. I'm sure Kristi and/or Chelsea told you already, but the video is up...though not edited, but that's alright, makes it more fun.

I just wanted to say thanks for talking to us and I had a great time at my first author event. :)

-Lauren