NYT best selling author

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Milwaukee, Chicago, Denver - coming your way!

If you haven't had a chance to buy THE UNWANTEDS yet, now's a great time! You can find it in your local independent bookstore, B&N, Target, and online everywhere books are sold. If your favorite store doesn't have it, ask them to order it for you!

The first leg of THE UNWANTEDS tour was absolutely fantastic. Eleven days in the southeast part of the country with Margaret Peterson Haddix - what a blast! I met so many incredible students, parents, librarians, teachers, and booksellers. Thank you ALL for coming out and making everything fun.

I'm home for a few days (working on copyedits for THE UNWANTEDS Book 2!) but head out next week to the Milwaukee & Chicago areas.

Then it's on to Denver, where I'll have a signing at Tattered Cover on Colfax, Saturday, October 1, 2011, 3:00 PM

In mid-October I'll make my way back to my home state of Michigan, making stops in Holland, Okemos, and Ferndale.

Then, closing out 2 months of touring, I'll be in Houston for the Tweens Read Book Festival, yay!

If you are in the area, please come! I'd love to meet you. Thank you so much for your awesome support of this book! I hope you enjoy the entire series!

xox

Lisa

2 comments:

Marsha Sigman said...

I could totally make that last date in Houston on Oct. 29th. We live in the 'burbs and it's a short drive. I'm actually the huge fan but if a child is needed for entry I can force one of my teenagers off the PS3 long enough to come along.

Maybe it will be the push needed for them to pull one of your books off my shelf and actually read. Boys. I don't think any further explanation is necessary.

Lisa McMann said...

Haha! I hope you come! No child necessary to get in as far as I know, but you can still drag one of yours with. :)