NYT best selling author

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oh hi there!

I had such a great tour. Thanks to all of you for coming to my events - I really mean it. It was a total blast and it makes my year when you guys show up. Also nice? Seeing the colorful leaves as we drove across Michigan. Haven't seen them in 7 years!

This Wednesday, Oct 19th, at 4pm Central I'm doing a ustream.com event with the Houston Public Library. Hope you'll join us from wherever you are -- you don't have to be in Houston!

And speaking of Houston, I have one last official tour event -- the TWEENS READ book festival near Houston (Pasadena, TX) on Oct 29th.

If you live in my neck of the woods (Phoenix area), I'll be doing a special holiday event with Poisoned Pen bookstore in Scottsdale, AZ with several other authors on December 11th. And even if you don't live nearby, you can order signed copies through them and they'll ship them out right away (along with a few stocking stuffers I'll include with all purchases of THE UNWANTEDS).

No comments: