NYT best selling author

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Infinity Ring and Unwanteds Island of Silence

Exciting news! The Infinity Ring online game, which goes with the book series, is gearing up. Get a video sneak peek here, and next Tuesday head over to InfinityRing.com to see more!

And if you're into The Unwanteds, you can enter here to win an early copy of the second book in the series, The Unwanteds: Island of Silence (on sale Sept 4).

I'll have info on how you can get an exclusive Unwanteds Prize Pack in a few days -- stay tuned!

As always, check my tour page if you want to see where I'll be touring this fall. I'll be making stops in Phoenix, Texas, and Southern California, and then I'll be heading to more cities. I'll post them when I have the details. And I'm excited that some of those events will be with the amazing Margaret Peterson Haddix once again.

I hope your summer has been full of books and fun!

No comments: